Measuring the Mobile Video Experience
It’s not just about bandwidth…
As video becomes a growing percentage of data traffic, it is important for mobile operators to understand the factors that affect video delivery quality and to what extent they can be managed, optimized and controlled. We used granular video analytics to shed light on this issue in Allot MobileTrends Report Q1 2014; Measuring the Mobile Video Experience.
Read Allot MobileTrends Report to discover:
- How does bandwidth allocation result in video stalling?
- Why do some mobile videos stall while others do not?
- Do laptops with dongles have a different stalling experience than smartphones?
- Does the video delivery container affect stalling?
- Can we assume that videos watched for longer durations had fewer stalls?