Read about Allot’s project management services and how our Quality Assurance capabilities ensure the rapid and error-free implementation of your system.
Project management services
Successful implementation of our solutions and the fulfillment of your expectations are the result of skilled project management – from inception through to successful deployment. Our clients enjoy complete visibility throughout the project life cycle. Utilizing best industry practices, our project management services cover:
- An initial statement of work, in which contractual obligations are translated into specific and prioritized deliverables
- Creation of a project plan in order to ensure the timely delivery of each phase.
- Identification and assessment of risks, including translation into possible outcomes, in order to minimize potential incidents that may compromise project integrity.
- Establishment of control processes to ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Creation of quality management procedures to ensure the highest standards of service delivery.
Installation and commissioning engineer service
The installation of our solutions and cut-over to live production networks represent key stages in the life cycle of a project. Onsite installation and commissioning engineers can be engaged on a contractual basis to address the critical installation phase and the initial period of deployment.
Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP)
Thorough testing by industry professionals prior to deployment is essential to ensure that your solution is ready to deliver the desired capabilities and outcomes. Our ATPs are customized to test your specific solution, and are performed by dedicated planning and implementation engineers who:
- Ensure that all aspects of the solution are fully operational and have been correctly configured.
- Test the configuration of our in-line platforms and management software.
- Design specific procedures to verify deployment readiness of the overall solution, including resiliency, QoS, steering, security, and functionality of value-added services.
Third-party integration services
Many of our value-added solutions feature integration with third-party providers and technology partners offering a broad range of solutions, such as TCP optimization and OSS integration. Seamless integration requires complex, behind-the-scenes work to ensure that the solution drives real value from day one. Our third-party integration services assure that all the components of our overall solution are fully integrated, configured and tested. Our offering ranges from interoperability testing through to complete integration projects that cover third-party provider selection, interface development and delivery of documentation.