With so many of today’s IoT devices having little or no built-in security, most consumers have neither the time nor the skills to deal with the complexities involved in securing them. They want someone else to do it for them. And they are ready to pay.
Existing security solution providers struggle to deal with the expanding attack surface in the mass market. As a Communications Service Providers (CSPs) you are in pole position to offer comprehensive Security as a Service (SECaaS) that protects the connected devices in your customer’s smart/connected home.
By adopting Allot’s multi-layer approach, you can unify network-based security and CPE-based security into one seamless CSP branded security service that lets you:
- Secure connected devices and computers in the home from malware and other forms of cyber-attack.
- Identify different devices and enforce security policies that protect them with zero customer intervention
- Allow customers to apply parental control over the content that their children access, as well as the time they spend online.
- Respond to new malware outbreaks, spam and phishing attempts faster than any competing solution
- Customize detection and protection levels, user notification and reports through a single, multi-tenant self-care interface
- Generate 10 to 15% incremental revenue from residential security services
- Scale your service to support millions of households
- Differentiate your service for end users at home, at work, and on the go
- Provide a seamless customer experience
- Leave your customers confident that they have comprehensive protection for their entire connected or smart home