Allot Smart: Network Intelligence Solutions for CSPs
Actionable Intelligence drives smart decisions that enhance customer satisfaction
In today’s world of ever-expanding data traffic, flat or declining ARPU, competition, and revenue-eating OTT applications, CSPs must find a way to deliver attractive services at the highest QoE, while reducing both operational expenses and capital expenditures.
Meet the Challenge
Allot Smart helps CSPs address these challenges with a suite of solutions for the following domains:
- Network Visibility
- Traffic Management
- Policy & Charging Control
- Regulatory Compliance
Allot Smart enables network operators to clearly see and understand their networks from within and provides the tools to optimize, innovate, and capitalize on every opportunity; from learning about users and network behaviors, to improving quality of service and reducing costs. All of this is achieved while increasing value to customers and deploying new services faster than ever before.
State of the Art
Allot Smart is a suite of network intelligence solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs), powered by machine learning, artificial intelligence and cutting-edge DPI technology. Allot Smart solutions turn network visibility into actionable intelligence that enhances service performance and optimizes your customers’ quality of experience (QoE).
Flexible and Future-proof
Allot Smart can be flexibly deployed centrally or distributed in a traditional network or as a virtual network function in an NFV architecture. It is a future-proof platform that does not rely on any specific protocol or network service since it resides in the data path and is resilient to encryption.
With a track record built on proven success with Tier-1 CPSs around the world, Allot Smart enables CSPs to leverage their unique location at the crossroads of the connected world. Allot Smart extracts actionable intelligence from CSP networks, helping them deliver the best services at the highest quality of experience while they:
- Save at least 10% of access bandwidth costs
- Defer capacity expansion by 1-2 years
- Cut OPEX through automation
- Reduce revenue leakage by up to 15%
Deliver Sustained QoE thru Inline, Insightful Intelligence
Allot Smart is deployed on multiservice gateways that facilitate rapid rollout of revenue-generating services while lowering costs and accelerating ROI. The Allot Service Gateway is available as a fully virtualized, ETSI compliant NFV solution, and in scalable hardware form factors ranging from small footprint appliances to a full chassis with pluggable blades.
Allot Smart comprises:
- SmartVisibility: Access accurate usage data and analytics to improve network performance and deliver the services subscribers want. Make informed business decisions based on granular insights.
- SmartTraffic QoE: Leverage SmartVisibility to reap the benefits of automated congestion management and QoE optimization. Get the most out of deployed infrastructure and defer expansion.
- SmartPCC: Innovate and grow revenue by rolling out personalized service plans that cater to the unique and dynamic needs of prepaid, postpaid, and business customers.
- SmartRegulator: Navigate the regulatory landscape with flexibility and precision. Comply with URL filtering, data retention and GDPR regulations efficiently and cost-effectively.
CSPs today are challenged by declining ARPU and growing competition and churn. Allot’s multi-service gateway combines Actionable Intelligence with Innovative Security Value-added-Services to solve these challenges.
Powered by inline DPI technology, Allot Smart generates insightful intelligence that empowers our customers to optimize, innovate, and capitalize on every service opportunity.
What CSPs Need to Know Now and for the Future.
These solutions are powered by:
Gain visibility and control to optimize your network, rapidly rollout revenue-generating services, and deliver a high QoE via a virtualized, scalable gateway.
Obtain actionable insights into network, applications and user activity to understand your customers better, prioritize and control the network and optimize QoE.