Advanced Threat Detection & Outbound Traffic Security
Detect and Prevent Outbound Attacks Coming from your network’s IoT Devices.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the next great service enabler. But IoT devices are soft targets. Hackers can easily turn them into spammers, worm propagators, port scanners, or botnets that launch volumetric Denial of Service attacks from your network. This not only severely degrades your customer’s Quality of Experience, it also damages your reputation as a service provider.
With Allot Outbound Threat Detection and Containment, you can stop these attacks at the device level, protecting your customers’ IoT investments.
You’ll avoid having to restore your network components and services. And you won’t need to worry about regaining customer confidence.
Treating the Cause Prevents the Symptoms
Allot Outbound Threat Detection and Containment employs advanced Host Behavior Anomaly Detection (HBAD) technology to help you identify abnormal outbound activity or malicious connection patterns originating from IoT devices on your network. You’ll be able to:
- Detect botnet/spammer activity and infected devices
- Quarantine devices to protect the rest of your network
- Generate and share real-time threat intelligence with your customers
- Maintain your customer Quality of Experience
- Prevent your network from being blacklisted
- Avoid the cost of restoring your network and business reputation
DDoS Outbound Threat Detection and Protection in Action
- Africa National Broadband Carrier Secures DSL Infrastructure Against Cyber Attacks Without Installing New Equipment. Read More.
Allot’s multi-layer DDoS Mitigation Solution protects your network better.
Service Provider Requirements for DDoS Mitigation - Protecting and Optimizing Networks for Modern Threats and Future Scale.
QoE Assurance through Automated QoS & DDoS Mitigation.
This solution is powered by:
Help Service Providers optimize their networks and keep pace with the demand for differentiated and high quality services.
Surgically mitigate both inbound and outbound volumetric DoS/DDoS attacks, at wire speed, while re-allocating bandwidth to applications and users according to preconfigured QoS policies.