National Training Service
- Requirements for greater availability and better overall service for mission-critical applications, including internet navigation across all sites.
- Many sites with differing characteristics, but with the same need – to optimize traffic, gain increased visibility, and improve management — in essence, network intelligence.
Using Allot Smart and the Service Gateway, the solution virtualizes network resources for thousands of remote sites, providing granular control per site. It enables the customer to assure application delivery of on-line education and certification programs, while providing access to both internet-based content and specialized vocational content.
- Single solution for a network of thousands of sites and users
- Assures comprehensive security and consistent QoS
- Easy to manage, scalable solution that reduces costs and TCO
- Provides customer and user satisfaction
National Training Service Provides Better Access to Services with Allot Smart Solutions
About the National Training Service
The National Training Service is a public institution under the Ministry of Labor. It offers free training to millions of citizens who benefit from technical, technological and complementary programs focused on the economic, technological and social development of the country, working to increase the productive activities of companies and industry with global markets.
One of the strategic goals of the National Training Service is to offer its students and personnel greater availability and better overall service for mission-critical applications, which include internet navigation across all sites.
The challenge involved many sites with differing characteristics, but with the same need – to optimize traffic, gain increased visibility, and improve management – in essence, Network Intelligence!
This deployment includes Allot Smart and four Allot Service Gateway appliances implemented in a unique solution at two sites, each in High Availability mode with a geo-redundancy solution for the NetXplorer between 2 Datacenters, with 20Gpbs control licenses in active redundancy for 3 years of service.
The solution virtualizes network resources for thousands of remote sites, providing granular control per site. It enables the customer to assure application delivery of on-line education and certification programs, while providing access to both internet-based content and specialized vocational content.
Allot Service Gateway Tera is a high-performance DPI-based platform built to power the deployment of Digital Lifestyle Services in fixed and mobile data networks that are on the path to software-defined networking (SDN) and cloud-based network services (NFV). It provides a unified framework for both physical and virtual service deployment across any access network, serving as a single point of integration for Allot bundled services such as real-time traffic management, video optimization, policy enforcement and service security, as well as value-added services (VAS) from other leading vendors.
- Engineered to operate in SDN environments
- Supports real-time traffic steering to NFV cloud services
- Delivers extreme performance: up to 500 Gbps in a single chassis; up to 4 Tbps in a chassis cluster
- Provides seamless, pay-as-you-grow scalability
- Designed to host and orchestrate value-added services in or out of the chassis
- Built to collect very large volumes of granular analytics data from the network
- Leverages DPI to enrich Policy and other functions
On-site professional services contributed to the deployment of the complete solution in less than 3 months.
Allot delivered multiple features within the solution, which improved connectivity and enabled traffic management capabilities. By deploying Allot Smart and the Service Gateway Tera, the National Training Service can ensure the network is running as fast and efficient as possible. The network is also available to users on any device and operating system, thereby ensuring reliable access for all users and a consistently high quality of experience (QoE).
The solution integrated transparently as an overlay with ZERO changes to network configuration, complementary to their SD-WAN hybrid deployment. Since SD-WAN data plane limitations cannot guarantee QoS on the internet, the National Training Service relied on Allot to apply policydriven QoS to optimize network utilization and performance while delivering the best possible QoE.
Allot transforms network, application, and employee usage data into actionable intelligence, enabling the National Training Service to make their network smart and increase end-user satisfaction.