Report illustrates opportunity for mobile operators to meet consumer demand for cybersecurity.
HOD HASHARON, Israel, February 22, 2022 — Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT) (TASE: ALLT), a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security-as-a-service (SECaaS) solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and enterprises, today released findings from its Global Consumer Security Survey. Among the findings of the survey, it was discovered that 88% of consumers worldwide place mobile security as a top priority while only 49% thought that mobile entertainment was a top priority. This finding suggests that mobile operators may need to consider offering cybersecurity as part of their core services for consumers.
Allot commissioned Coleman Parkes Research to survey 8,000 CSP consumer customers from around the world during the first quarter of 2022. Key findings from the report include:
- 57% of consumers said they did not know which cybersecurity solution to choose compared with 31% In Q4 2020.
- 62% of respondents said that secure connectivity is a core offering that they expect from mobile service providers.
- 84% of respondents think that security should already be on the device or the responsibility of the device manufacturer or service provider.
- 75% said they trust their mobile provider to protect them from cyber threats.
- More than 90% of consumers are willing to pay for cyber protection.
“Mobile service providers are perfectly positioned to provide zero-touch network-based cybersecurity services to their consumer customers,” said Vered Zur, Vice President Marketing for Allot. “The results of this survey show that Allot is focused on a market whose customers are ready to pay for cybersecurity services.”
For the complete Global Consumer Security Survey, please find the link here.
Allot Blog: https://www.allot.com/blog
Allot On-air Podcast: https://www.allot.com/resources/podcasts
Follow us on Twitter: @allot_ltd
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allot-communications