The Internet of Things (IoT) is the next great service enabler. But IoT devices are soft targets. Hackers can easily turn them into spammers, worm propagators, port scanners, or botnets that launch volumetric Denial of Service attacks from your network. This not only severely degrades your customer’s Quality of Experience, it also damages your reputation as a service provider.
With Allot Outbound Threat Detection and Containment, you can stop these attacks at the device level, protecting your customers’ IoT investments.
You’ll avoid having to restore your network components and services. And you won’t need to worry about regaining customer confidence.
Treating the Cause Prevents the Symptoms
Allot Outbound Threat Detection and Containment employs advanced Host Behavior Anomaly Detection (HBAD) technology to help you identify abnormal outbound activity or malicious connection patterns originating from IoT devices on your network. You’ll be able to:
- Detect botnet/spammer activity and infected devices
- Quarantine devices to protect the rest of your network
- Generate and share real-time threat intelligence with your customers
- Maintain your customer Quality of Experience
- Prevent your network from being blacklisted
- Avoid the cost of restoring your network and business reputation
DDoS Outbound Threat Detection and Protection in Action
- Africa National Broadband Carrier Secures DSL Infrastructure Against Cyber Attacks Without Installing New Equipment. Read More.