As a product manager I constantly look at the market trends and identify customer needs. Leading the product lifecycle from strategic planning to go to market activities, I work closely with multidisciplinary teams to ensure its successful delivery.Maya Canetti Senior Product Manager, PM
With Allot I am able to be myself, there aren’t many companies that understand that the people make all the difference.Lior Derry Regional Sales Manager, International Sales
During my time at Allot Communications I have been given the tools to grow professionally and personally. I am very happy to belong to such a great team.Julian Sierra Sales Manager
At Allot I am fortunate enough to receive excellent mentoring from a professional team who are both warm and welcoming. Together we overcome challenges from the very first day.Michal Rapaport Data Plane Software Engineer
As a young software engineer at Allot I get the opportunity to learn alot and to be mentored by an amazing group of colleagues and outstanding team leaders. Today, after more than four years in the Embedded group I’m still learning a lot every day and with an admirable freedom of creativity and a super productive environment, me and my team can implement our expertise to overcome any challenge.Lior Plat Software Engineer
We understand that our most important asset is the people who comprise our company. Our success is based upon the unique talents, commitment and professionalism of our teams and team members. Our success is based on our commitment to lead the market in ease-of-use, price/performance, scalability, and customer support. By listening to customers, employees, partners and industry analysts, we are able to offer the products, services and worldwide support programs that today’s market demands. Our award-winning products are sold by a dedicated sales team, as well as a global team of partners, trained service integrators, and distributors. They are deployed in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications (carrier and broadband, wireless, cable, and satellite service providers), education, banking, manufacturing, retail, and transportation.
· Act as a technical focal point for Allot partners, reply on the phone and use customer relationship management system to update tickets/customer info.
· Post Sale – Troubleshoot and conduct in-depth analysis of system log files and possible causes of issues to resolve customer problems.
· Use intensively the technical lab in order to replicate the issues. Participate to maintain the lab up to date in version and documentation
· Work with the latest networking / QoS technology in complicated / multi-vendor environments
· Act as "first mile support" to provide all necessary information to escalation team. Serves as interface for the EMEA partners towards the rest of the company
· Work in a highly international environment.
· Excellent Service orientated. Experience with customer relationship.
· Excellent knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and network protocols.
· 2 years hands-on experience with networking LAN/WAN products and environments (routers, switches, FWs, network management systems, VoIP, remote accesses devices, etc.) minimum
· Ability to document accurately technical information
· Excellent English speaking/writing skills
· Graduate of Computer Science/Engineering
· Basic knowledge of programming (Shell scripts …) and Linux
· The role includes flexible hours of working and might request periodically on-calls shifts.
· The role might include traveling overseas for customer onsite resolutions or installations.
· Knowledge of other languages (Russian, Spanish, Italian …) – an advantage
· Familiarity with mobile networks – an advantage
· Technical vendors certifications – an advantage
Minimum 3 shifts a week, of which minimum 1 shift during weekend.
Minimum 6 months
Minimum Requirements -