As a product manager I constantly look at the market trends and identify customer needs. Leading the product lifecycle from strategic planning to go to market activities, I work closely with multidisciplinary teams to ensure its successful delivery.Maya Canetti Senior Product Manager, PM
With Allot I am able to be myself, there aren’t many companies that understand that the people make all the difference.Lior Derry Regional Sales Manager, International Sales
During my time at Allot Communications I have been given the tools to grow professionally and personally. I am very happy to belong to such a great team.Julian Sierra Sales Manager
At Allot I am fortunate enough to receive excellent mentoring from a professional team who are both warm and welcoming. Together we overcome challenges from the very first day.Michal Rapaport Data Plane Software Engineer
As a young software engineer at Allot I get the opportunity to learn alot and to be mentored by an amazing group of colleagues and outstanding team leaders. Today, after more than four years in the Embedded group I’m still learning a lot every day and with an admirable freedom of creativity and a super productive environment, me and my team can implement our expertise to overcome any challenge.Lior Plat Software Engineer
We understand that our most important asset is the people who comprise our company. Our success is based upon the unique talents, commitment and professionalism of our teams and team members. Our success is based on our commitment to lead the market in ease-of-use, price/performance, scalability, and customer support. By listening to customers, employees, partners and industry analysts, we are able to offer the products, services and worldwide support programs that today’s market demands. Our award-winning products are sold by a dedicated sales team, as well as a global team of partners, trained service integrators, and distributors. They are deployed in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications (carrier and broadband, wireless, cable, and satellite service providers), education, banking, manufacturing, retail, and transportation.
Main tasks include:
Admin operational and financial attributions
- Familiar with the local employment practices and financial practices
- To manage local office compliance needs (Municipality, IT Dept, Regulatory)
- To Manage all Treasury Functions of the Company (including LC’s, Collections and payments )
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Adhere to the company's financial and compliance policies and procedures
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Assistance with import-export of goods and maintenance of local inventory
- Collaborating with HR in certain matters such as interviews, courses and the organization of corporate events
- Matters related to the office:
- dealing with all the suppliers of the office,
- requesting and comparing budgets,
- making improvements,
- purchase of appliances,
- solution of incidents, breakdowns etc.
- Being focal point for IT department –
- keeping inventory of all technical equipment;
- managing also the negotiation with equipment suppliers to achieve better prices,
- Assisting locally for Flights, parking, car rentals, hotels, transfers, boarding passes, etc.
- Scheduling appointments, conference calls, meetings, events and business lunches, personal and professional paperwork and management tasks.
- Preparing business expense reports