As a product manager I constantly look at the market trends and identify customer needs. Leading the product lifecycle from strategic planning to go to market activities, I work closely with multidisciplinary teams to ensure its successful delivery.Maya Canetti Senior Product Manager, PM
With Allot I am able to be myself, there aren’t many companies that understand that the people make all the difference.Lior Derry Regional Sales Manager, International Sales
During my time at Allot Communications I have been given the tools to grow professionally and personally. I am very happy to belong to such a great team.Julian Sierra Sales Manager
At Allot I am fortunate enough to receive excellent mentoring from a professional team who are both warm and welcoming. Together we overcome challenges from the very first day.Michal Rapaport Data Plane Software Engineer
As a young software engineer at Allot I get the opportunity to learn alot and to be mentored by an amazing group of colleagues and outstanding team leaders. Today, after more than four years in the Embedded group I’m still learning a lot every day and with an admirable freedom of creativity and a super productive environment, me and my team can implement our expertise to overcome any challenge.Lior Plat Software Engineer
We understand that our most important asset is the people who comprise our company. Our success is based upon the unique talents, commitment and professionalism of our teams and team members. Our success is based on our commitment to lead the market in ease-of-use, price/performance, scalability, and customer support. By listening to customers, employees, partners and industry analysts, we are able to offer the products, services and worldwide support programs that today’s market demands. Our award-winning products are sold by a dedicated sales team, as well as a global team of partners, trained service integrators, and distributors. They are deployed in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications (carrier and broadband, wireless, cable, and satellite service providers), education, banking, manufacturing, retail, and transportation.
The System Architect is a senior member of the company’s R&D team. The Architect is responsible for defining system requirements and architecture for the company’s products.
Main Tasks Include:
- Defining system requirements for products and features:
- Bridging the gap between Product Management’s high level product requirements, the specific problem domain, and the capabilities and constraints of products and technologies
- Writing specification documents that are clear and detailed enough for development and testing of the product by the R&D team
- Provide technological guidance in his/hers areas of expertise for other teams in the company
- Participate in long-term research in new technologies and problem domains
- Provide high level designs for Proof of Concepts and customer projects
- Support Presales, R&D and Customer Support with understanding customer/problem-domain related issues, in both presale & support contexts.
- At least 5 years previous experience as a developer
- Excellent understanding of IP Networking and protocols
- Good communications skills, both written and oral, in English.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in a relevant technological/engineering field
- Previous experience as a System Architect
- Ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries.
- Knowledge and previous experience in one or more of the following fields - Data Security/Cyber, Virtualization, SDN, Mobile & Fixed service provider networking