A Solutions Product Manager (PM) is a member of the company’s Product Management team. A Solution PM is responsible for defining end-to-end solutions based on specific customer requirements and a wide offering of Allot’s products. Main tasks include:
- Understanding customer needs and defining solution architecture, scope and timeline to meet these requirements
- Working with customer and Presale team to understand the required capabilities
- Working with Product Managers, responsible for the products combining the solution, to identify gaps and ways to resolve them
- Writing PRD, HLD and other specification documents, both for internal usage and customer-facing documents to make sure the solution will meet customer’s expectations
- Working with relevant R&D teams on required effort estimation for project specific and new features.
- Working with R&D to monitor and validate the solutions being developed and providing required information during the process
- Managing and working with external vendors as required to implement specific aspects of the solution
- Provide technological guidance in his/her areas of expertise for other teams in the company
- Participate in internal product management and development process
- Support Presales, Sales, Professional Services and Customer Support with understanding customer/problem-domain related issues, in both presale & support contexts.