Responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software that is used within a wide range of public sector organizations
Develops, implements and monitors information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance.
Required Employment Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience as a team manager
- Ability to understand and deliver management strategies
- Experience with dynamic production environment
- Staff resources management and motivation plans
- Process management capabilities
- Redhat/CentOS (V. 5/6/7) hands on knowledge
- Security and permissions control
- Scripts writing in bash/perl/python
- Linux network configuration
- RHCE advantage
- ESXi clusters
- Virtual network management
- A.D. management and queries
- Group policies
- Power shell scripting – advantage
- Office – Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, Project – advantage
- EMC – advantage
- NAS and CIFS protocols and shares
- Creating and presenting LUNs to hosts
- Monitoring and reporting knowledge
- Switches management
Required Interpersonal skills:
- Clear & confident communication skills
- Great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Organization and time management
- Management and leadership skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-learning capabilities, documenting and knowledge sharing are a must.
Common courses include information management frameworks, organization of information resources, design methods for interaction systems, and principles of data systems.
Technology bachelor’s degree preferred !