An opportunity to join the Global Customer Service of a cutting edge network devices vendor that provides Tier1 network operator grade devices.
Handle 1st and 2nd level support cases professionally and independently via CRM, phone and email, provide excellent, dedicated and proactive support service, perform deep problem investigation into system logs and behavior, provide technical guidance and solutions to the company’s customers and partners, problem reproduction and lab simulations, working with higher tier support teams and travel to customer sites according to need. All while maintaining direct contact with key customers in the APAC region off-site and on-site to assure customer satisfaction and success. Serving mainly APAC customer but with opportunities to serve and travel globally. Working in 9-hour shifts according to coverage needs mainly aimed to cover APAC and EMEA regions. The position includes Weekend shifts and on-call duty as part of 24×7 global coverage.
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience with networking LAN/WAN environments, preferably with:
- ISPs, Telco’s and Mobile Operators, Tier1/Tier2 networks.
- Mobile data/cable operators.
- Hands-on experience in networking LAN/WAN products: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, NMS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Radius, Diameter, DHCP, 3GPP, PCEF, PCRF, understanding protocol flow and sniffing.
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of TCP/IP networks, packet sniffing and traffic generation.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system administration and operation (CentOSRedHat preferred).
- Windows Server OS knowledge and operation – an advantage.
- Work experience with the security world
- Experienced in customer care working with CRM systems.
- Motivated and self-learner through hands-on experience and on the job learning.
- Able to work under pressure upholding strict SLA’s.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to technologies and technical environments.
- Excellent human relations, service orientated and an excellent team player.
- Excellent communicator wrote and spoken:
- Excellent English spoken and writing skills – a must.
- Ability to document technical information and knowledge sharing with global teams.
- Additional languages – an advantage.
- Graduate/Diploma in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.