Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the real-world value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter
and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go
the extra mile to succeed.
What we are looking for:
A Software Engineering leader who will be responsible for the development of the core applications and capabilities in the Allot SMART suite, including core network control plane-based applications, data pipeline, and streaming analytics, DDoS control, central configuration & monitoring, and infrastructure DevOps teams.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the development, innovation, and maintenance in this core R&D group – this will be your day to day
- Manage releases, new features (which are cross-functional), infrastructure upgrades, and changes
- As a member of the R&D management, you will take part in process definition, system architecture, and the future of the Allot SMART product suite
What you should have:
- +2 years in managing managers, at scale of 40+ people
- Recruiting, mentoring, building SW development organizations
- Experience in working with remote sites
- Understanding of networking and communication – TCP/IP, LAN, WLAN, Cellular, Fixed
- Large distributed system understanding
Technical understanding in the following fields:
- Java development (Spring Boot, Wildfly, Java Enterprise)
- Python development
- UI development - React, Vue.js
- Linux OS experience
- DevOps tools and frameworks – Ansible, Terraform
- Deployment methods and frameworks – VMWare, K8, AWS, Docker
- Database familiarity – Postgres, Vertica, Redis
- Streaming analytics infra familiarity – Kafka, Spark