Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
What we are looking for:
Allot is growing these days and as part of that growth process, R&D is both expanding and restructuring to be able to meet the new challenges ahead. We are looking for talented, highly motivated people to fill key positions in R&D.
This position is a great opportunity to take a significant part in building an R&D group from scratch. The group develops state-of-the-art innovative solutions in an agile environment and fast TTM requirements.
The group provides cutting-edge products involving the development of complex algorithms, high performance, and high availability aspects. They are specifically developing advanced real-time, traffic management application for the the government sector.
The SW Team Leader is a senior member of the company’s R&D team and a part of the group management team.
What you will do:
- Lead a SW development team
- Recruit, and mentor team members to cope with the growing business and technological challenges
- Review, evaluate and approve new development content
- Lead field case investigations and research activities
- Lead the execution of the team's work in order to improve and streamline development processes ensuring team delivery on scope, on time, and on quality
- Guide, review, and approve new features design & implementation
- Lead and facilitate SW design & architecture activities for the product roadmap
- At least 5 years of previous experience as an SW developer in C/C++
- Ability to work in an intensive startup-like environment
- Highly motivated with strong leadership skills and great collaboration capabilities
- Great communications skills in English
- Experience with Linux OS environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with OpenSSL libraries
- Knowledge in TLS/SSL and CA mechanisms
- Solid knowledge in IP networking and protocols (L2-L4)
- Experience with Networking, Communication & Security protocols
- Experience with real-time programming
- Knowledge of DPDK applications
- Experience as a Team leader
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.