Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for:
Strong QA engineers, with a solid background in networking, to join the Allot SMART R&D team.
The QA Engineer will execute quality assurance tasks and processes to ensure superior product quality during the testing phase and throughout the product lifecycle - write test plans, execute manual and automated tests, analyze product operation and performance, identify bugs, identify steps to reproduce and verify fixes.
Engage in both Manual and Automation testing and grow your technical and testing skills over time.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the end-to-end system scope
- Prepare and review test plans, including test versions control
- Perform manual test runs, identify, and report issues and work closely with development teams to certify solutions
- Define and execute automation flows
What you should have:
- University degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Telecommunications/Software Engineering
- 5+ years of the overall experience - working in an agile software development life cycle in QA roles (Automation Testing)
- Working knowledge of Python and Robot framework
- Working experience and knowledge in networking / Telecom domain
- Excellent exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on experience working with Linux/Unix environments
- Testrail, Jira work experience
- CCNA \CCNP certified or equivalent knowledge
- Working experience on Traffic generators (like Spirent, IXIA) - (Big Advantage)
- Writing code experience in Java / Python
- Working experience in using test tools, writing test plans and tests automation
- Telco/ISP experience – (Big Advantage)
- Knowledge of DPI – (Big Advantage)
- Working Knowledge on PCRF/ 3G/ 4G /5G Networks.