Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What you’ll do
The System Architect is a senior member of the company’s R&D team. The System Architect is responsible for defining system requirements and architecture for the company’s products.
Main tasks include:
- Defining system requirements for products and features
- Providing the system specifications for the AllotSmart user plane components
- Bridging the gap between Product Management’s high-level product requirements, the specific problem domain, and the capabilities and constraints of products and technologies
- Writing specification documents that are clear and detailed enough for the development and testing by the R&D team
- Provide technological guidance in his/her areas of expertise for other teams in the company
- Participate in research in new technologies, new areas, and new problem domains
- Provide high-level designs for Proof of Concepts and customer projects
- Support Presales, R&D, and Customer Support with understanding customer needs
What you should have
- At least 5 years of experience as a System Architect
- Previous background as a Software Developer
- Excellent understanding of IP Networking and protocols
- Good understanding and experience in carrier networks
- Experience in routing, queuing, traffic management, and/or congestion management
- Good communications skills, both written and oral, in English.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in a relevant technological/engineering field
- The ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries.
- Network Security
- Cloud-native, containers, Kubernetes
- SDN, NFV, network virtualization, OpenStack / VMware
- Network management
- Mobile & Fixed service provider networking
- Cellular networks, Evolved Packet Core and 5G
- Microservice architecture
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.