Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
Strong QA engineers, with a solid background in networking, to join the Allot SMART R&D team.
The QA Engineer will execute quality assurance tasks and processes to ensure superior product quality during the testing phase and throughout the product lifecycle - write test plans, execute manual and automated tests, analyze product operation and performance, identify bugs, identify steps to reproduce and verify fixes.
Engage in both Manual and Automation testing and grow your technical and testing skills over time.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the end-to-end system scope
- Prepare and review test plans, including test versions control
- Perform manual test runs, identify, and report issues and work closely with development teams to certify solutions
- Define and execute automation flows
What you should have:
- University degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Telecommunications/Software Engineering
- 2+ years of the overall experience - working in an agile software development life cycle in QA roles (Automation Testing)
- Working knowledge of Java (2+ Yrs)
- Working experience and knowledge in IP technology
- Excellent exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on experience working with Linux/Unix environments
- Testrail, Jira work experience
- CCNA \CCNP certified or equivalent knowledge
- Working experience on Traffic generators(like Spirent, IXIA) - (Big Advantage)
- Writing code experience in Java / Python
- Working experience in using test tools, writing test plans and tests automation
- Telco/ISP experience – (Big Advantage)
- Knowledge of DPI – (Big Advantage)
- Working Knowledge on PCRF/ 3G/ 4G /5G Networks.
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.