Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot (NASDAQ) is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure. At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What you’ll do:
The Data science Manager will report to the Head of System Architecture and will work closely with both System Architecture and CTO groups.
- Manage a team of data scientists and collaborate with domain experts to develop advanced ML/AI models for: QoE predictions, Congestion detection and network anomaly detection (DDOS)
- Lead ML/AI research projects including: data collection, data analysis, prototyping, development, production, and monitoring
- Extract insights and actionable recommendations from large volumes of data of ISPs and Mobile Operators
- Design complex data visualizations to communicate ideas/research to customers and company leaders
What you should have:
- 3+ of experience as a Data Scientist
- 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Hands on experience with network protocols, computer networks or network traffic analysis
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- Familiarity with machine learning (both supervised and unsupervised) and neural network
- Experience with statistical package programming skills (e.g. Python, MATLAB, R)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Excellent teaching and mentoring skills
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of scripting languages: Python/PySpark as well as DS workflow management tools including MLFlow, AirFlow, etc.
- Hands-on experience using Big Data and statistical analysis tools such as Hadoop/Spark and SQL
- Experience with other programming languages like Java, C++