Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
- We are looking for a powerful and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- This position includes managing, establishing, and maintaining DevOps infrastructures.
- Working with the development teams and implementing new technologies.
What you should have:
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps and/or development teams.
- Working experience with K8s, Docker, VMWare, OpenStack.
- Programming skills, scripting languages – Bash, Python, Groovy, PowerShell.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experienced with source control management – GIT, SVN.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools – Jenkins, Terraform, Artifactory.
- Experience with SDN, Network Controllers, and NFV Orchestration \ VNF Management.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a diverse team.
- Highly motivated, a responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture, virtualization, networking layers.
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.