Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
A Software Team Leader who will lead, manage, build and mentor a team of key C/C++ developers.
This elite team will be responsible, end to end, to design, develop and troubleshoot new capabilities of the company core product.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a core C/C++ SW development team
- Recruit and mentor team members
- Build, maintain, and prioritize the team's continuous engineering backlog
- Work in a collaborative and productive environment, with cross-department interfaces with System Architects , Product Managers, and Solution Architects
What you should have:
- 5+ years of previous experience as a C/C++ SW developer
- 1-2+ managerial experience
- Great communications skills, both written and oral, in both English and Hebrew
- Vast experience with C/C++ in a Linux environment
- Excellent understanding of IP networking and protocols (L2-L4)
What would be great if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc).
- Scripting knowledge like - Bash, Python, Linux Kernel
- Large-scale systems design and execution
- Experience with packet processing software design and architecture
- Distributed algorithms familiarity
- Experience with virtualization & containerization technologies (Docker/K8s)
- Knowledge and previous experience with DPDK applications