Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with data scientists and product managers to develop advanced ML/AI models for:
- DPI over encrypted traffic
- Cybersecurity and anomaly detection
- QoE predictions
- Congestion Detection
- Lead ML/AI research projects to end to end: data collection, data analysis, prototyping, development, production, and monitoring.
- Design complex data visualizations to communicate ideas/research to customers or company leaders
What you should have
- MSc/Ma in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, Bio-Bioinformatics, Statistics or related fields
- 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- Familiarity with machine learning (both supervised and unsupervised) and neural network
- Experience with statistical package programming skills (e.g. Python, Matlab, R)
- Familiarity with computers networks, network protocols, network traffic analysis (DPI)
- Experience with other programming languages like Java, C++
- Familiarity with databases and database structures
- Familiarity in Big Data, MLOps, Streaming, E2E ML Pipelines, Data Engineering.
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.