Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse, and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally, and personally.
What you’ll do
Allot Security BU is building a unique cybersecurity solution for IoT and home networks. We’re looking for a talented Low-Level Software Engineering Team Lead to lead the core software team that builds a cross-platform, ultra-reliable cybersecurity agent for home gateways.
What you should have
- 2+ Years of experience in a team leadership position
- 5+ Years of software engineering experience, at least 3 years with C
- Understanding of OS internals and kernel development (preferably Linux)
- Networking knowledge
- Experience with software development for MIPS/Arm, or other embedded platforms
- Experience with Netfilter or eBPF
- Reverse engineering experience
- Cyber security background
Show all jobs...
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.