Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for
A talented SW Engineer to incorporate our Cybersecurity development group.
What you’ll do
- Develop innovative security solution in a widely deployed Product
- The exigence of robustness, efficiency, and performance
- Use the state-of-the-art technology for databases
- Test Automation of the development
What you should have
- Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications
- Experience in design and coding in Python under Linux environment
- Experience with SQL and column-oriented databases
- Highly motivated, a responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Strong ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Good (English) communication and analytical skills
Good to have
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Experience in full software development life cycle: coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with virtualized/docker/Kubernetes environment
Show all jobs...
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.