Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What you’ll do:
- Help us build backend services and pipelines to support Allot’s platform
- Design and implement microservices in Python3.7+
- Provide and receive constructive feedback from code reviews
- Help us improve our architecture
- Ensure our documentation successfully communicates API functionality
- Continually improve the security and scalability of the platform
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards
What you’ll bring:
- A software professional above 5 years of hands-on proven experience
- Leading software engineers as team\technical leader
- A strong Python developer with a proficient understanding of concurrency, performance, optimization, and implementation of algorithms in a production environment
- Understand EDD approach
- Understand microservices and docker architecture
- Experienced with Flask and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of NoSQL, preferably MongoDB
- Understanding in SQL and RDBMS
- Understanding of CI/CD, preferably Jenkins
- Proficient with tools like Git
- Love of cleanly and consistent code
- Someone who comes up to speed quickly and enjoys diving in
- Self-motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Excellent communication skills in English (writing and speaking)
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.