Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced Product Owner, in a medium-sized and growing company with a global footprint.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the extended Product Management team, the PO is heavily involved in program backlog refinement and preparation for Program Increment (PI) planning and also plays a significant role in the planning event itself. Product Owner responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the team backlog
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Iteration Planning, including coordination of dependencies with other POs
- Just-in-time user story elaboration
- Accepting stories
- Understand enabler work (NFR)
- Participate in team demo and retrospective
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Manager to align on product vision and long term evolution
What you should have
- Have 3+ years of previous product owner experience from a Telecommunication/cyber-security/ Network company
- Be knowledgeable and experienced in IP networking, communications networks (fixed, mobile), and IT systems
- Prioritize and make decisions in changing agile environment
- Have a B.Sc. degree in a relevant technology-related field or equivalent experience; MBA is a plus
- Be fully proficient in English
- Have great communication and presentation skills, be adept at teamwork, and owner of the specific product domain
Technical background and Technologies you should be knowledgeable on:
- Network architecture and concepts knowledge - must
- Technical background in IP networking communication - must
- Technical background with front end/backend development concept - must
- Product Integration with CSP IT platforms (monitoring, provisioning, authentication) - nice to have
- Experience with JIRA – nice to have
- Technical background with 3rd party open sources (kafka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL,CasandraDB) - nice to have
- K8S deployment architecture -nice to have
- Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure) - nice to have
- Experience with mobile applications development process - nice to have
- Experience with design tools - nice to have
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.