Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Kotlin Backend Developer, you’ll be part of an agile team of skilled and experienced developers, working together to build the next-generation Backend infrastructure that will scale the HomeSecure solution to millions of home routers and billions of transactions. This means not only coding the solution, but taking part in architecting it. We want to hear your voice and opinion in the ongoing discussion of the best way to design a modern huge-scale microservices-based Backend system.
What you should have
- 4+ years of experience with backend development in general, and 2 years with Java/Kotlin/Scala
- Hands-on experience building a large-scale cloud backend system on a major public cloud
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with at least one static and one dynamic language
- (Advantage) Experience with MongoDB / Kafka / Redis / Cassandra / Docker / K8s
- (Advantage) NodeJS experience (for reading legacy code while rewriting it to Kotlin...)
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.