Join Us at Allot
Who we are
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate is creative, adaptable, positive, proactive and hard-working. They should have a fearless attitude, and view problems as challenges. They will be a person of integrity, and desire to work within a team of like-minded people with diverse expertise to build state of the art software solutions working at massive scale. They are able to articulate their thoughts verbally and on a whiteboard and enjoy considering differing perspectives. If you value a challenge and working with really talented individuals, who are passionate about what they are building and thrive in a team-oriented work environment, please apply!
What you’ll do
- Designing and developing high-quality software using Java and related frameworks
- Participating in R&D collaborative brainstorming and planning sessions
- Developing great software and ensuring alignment to current and developing architecture
- Conducting design and peer reviews
- Evaluating and introducing new tools and techniques to the team
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement, seeking solutions and making recommendations
- Takes responsibility for the quality of deliverables
- Agile work closely with Architects, Product Owner, Customer Success and DevOps
- Enhance and improve our existing Java back-end system
- Update data models, database schemas and working on database queries
- Optimize applications and DB performance
- Work with team members offshore
What you should have
- Strong expertise in Java and Java frameworks
- Solid foundation in computer science and ability to solve algorithmic tasks
- Strong competencies in data structures and software design (Design Patterns).
- Exceptional analytical skills to understand problems, identify root cause and resolve.
- Effective collaborator with experience in an agile environment.
- Extensive experience in building Web services especially REST
- Familiar with Maven, Spring, JUnit technologies
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Postgres.
- Write clean and concise code and bring core functionality to its top performance
- Demonstrate understanding of concurrency requirements in highly scalable systems
Professional Experience Required
- BA/BSc in Computers Science or Software Engineering
- +5 years of professional software development experience with Java and Java frameworks.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Postgres
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Design Patterns, OOP & OOD
- Experience with Unit testing, and TDD
- Practical experience in Linux environments
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker – advantage
- Microservice architecture experience – advantage
- Networking (IP, UDP, TCP etc.) – advantage
Show all jobs...