Join Us at Allot
Who we are
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for
HomeSecure is building a unique cybersecurity and management solution for IoT and home networks. As a C / Embedded Linux developer, you’ll build a telco-grade home cybersecurity solution, tackling a wide variety of design and implementation challenges across different platforms.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement a cross-platform, high-performance, ultra-reliable embedded agent, processing internal and external home network traffic.
- Take an active part in both user space application & kernel module development.
- Take part in developing DevOps practices for the build, deployment, availability, security, and monitoring processes.
- Hands-on development in a small, agile team.
- 2+ years of experience in C development
- Networking knowledge
- Understanding of OS internals and kernel development (preferably Linux)
- Software development for embedded Linux systems
- Experience with Netfilter hooks
- Reverse engineering experience
- Security background
- Experience with MIPS/ARM