Join Us at Allot
Who we are
The HomeSecure (part of Allot, located in Tel Aviv) backend team is a small agile team of skilled & experienced developers. The future architecture of our backend will support millions of home routers and billions of transactions.
We aim to build a modern system based on cutting edge technologies and following best practices. In a microservices environment, we believe in the right tool for the job - each microservice can be based on a different language, framework & database. Right now our technology stack includes NodeJS, Kotlin, Mongo DB, Postgres & Kafka. As we progress - the list will likely grow bigger.
We are also at a point where the backend is being re-architectured from the ground up. This is an exciting time to join - not just in developing the system, but also in designing it.
If all of this sounds like your cup of coffee - we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
As a Senior Backend Developer you’ll be part of an agile team of skilled and experienced developers, working together to build the next-generation Backend infrastructure that will scale the HomeSecure solution to millions of home routers and billions of transactions. This means not only coding the solution, but taking part in architecting it. We want to hear your voice and opinion in the ongoing discussion of the best way to design a modern huge-scale microservices-based Backend system.
What you should have
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience building a large-scale cloud backend system on a major public cloud (AWS – advantage)
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and coding in Java
- Experience with modern reactive technologies and deep understanding of the async model
- Devops and automation mindset
- (Advantage) Experience building a large-scale system using JVM
- (Advantage) Experience using NodeJS
- (Advantage) Experience using Scala or Kotlin