Join Us at Allot
Who we are
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What you’ll do
The System Architect is a senior member of the company’s R&D team. The Architect is responsible for defining system requirements and architecture for the company’s products.
Main tasks include:
- Defining system requirements for products and features:
- Bridging the gap between Product Management’s high-level product requirements, the specific problem domain, and the capabilities and constraints of products and technologies
- Writing specification documents that are clear and detailed enough for development and testing of the product by the R&D team
- Provide technological guidance in his/her areas of expertise for other teams in the company
- Participate in long-term research in new technologies and problem domains
- Provide high-level designs for Proof of Concepts and customer projects
- Support Presales, R&D and Customer Support with understanding customer/problem-domain related issues, in both presale & support contexts.
What you should have
- Previous experience as a System Architect
- Previous background as a Software Developer
- Excellent understanding of IP Networking and protocols
- Good communications skills, both written and oral, in English.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in a relevant technological/engineering field
- Ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries.
- Ability to travel
- Network Security,
- Virtualization, Containers, OpenStack / Kubernetes
- SDN, NFV
- Mobile & Fixed service provider networking
Optional technology background :
- Stack- Vue.JS, Python, Kafka,
- Microservice architecture