Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a planner to join our planning team. The planner will lead and manage the supply line availability, be in charge of 3 main sub-contractors, and build the supply plan to ensure on-time delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Planning and managing the supply line availability:
- Run material requirements
- Sales forecast analysis
- Issue purchasing requisitions
- Create and follow production plan
- Sales order planning - responsible from booked order to delivery.
- Managing 3 main sub-contractors and build work plan/supply plan on a daily basis.
- Responsible to meet sales orders OTD commitment.
- Collaboration between interface teams as Logistics, purchasing, engineering & quality.
- Responsible to meet the end of quarters customer demands by synchronizing subcontractors and interfaces.
What you should have:
- BA\BSc in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar relevant field.
- 2 years experience as a planner in High Tech companies.
- Oracle experience - Mandatory
- Experience in managing sub-contractors.
- MRP run and ERP – an advantage.
- CRM Salesforce experience – an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented while keep seeing the big picture, strong proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work under tight schedules in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on and fast learner, autodidact, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), service-oriented, and problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with a can-do approach, positive attitude, assertiveness, and multi-tasking.
- High level of English, spoken and written.
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.