Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for: A Professional Services Engineer who will deploy our products with our Tier1 CSP (communication service provider) customers, working closely with product management, pre-sales, solution architecture and R&D.
What you will do:
- Deploy Allots products with our customers and work closely with customer Engineering & Operation departments
- Create technical documents including LLD(Low Level Document), ATP (Acceptance Test Plan) and MOPs (Method of Procedure)
- Represent Allot as technical expert in front of Allots customers and partners
- Execute proof of concepts, trials, Interoperability Testing (IoT) and demos
- Stage Allot systems offered to customers in the lab to verify customer use cases and functionality
What you should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent area of engineering study
- 3+ years in implementation/deployment in telecommunications or network security companies
- Hands-on experience with Linux administration
- Expert in Networking with L2 and L3 networks
- Strong troubleshooting abilities in TCP/IP
- Hands-on experience in VMware – ESXi, vSphere and vCenter
- CCNA certified
- VMware certified
- 3GPP and 5G cellular networks knowledge
- Experience providing service to tier 1 CSPs (Communications Service Providers)
- Experience with Microservices and Containers in Kubernetes around VMware TKG
- Experience using Linux Bash and other scripting tools like awk and Perl
- Familiarity with SQL in different DBs (Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL)
- Knowledge of Diameter, Radius and Tacacs authentication protocols
- Knowledge of VPNs, IPS/IDS, anti DDoS and other network security technologies
- Hands on experience in configuration and troubleshooting of Routers, Switches and Firewalls
Should be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time (post-Covid)Show all jobs...