Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
Global Support Services - Support Engineer Smart – India based
An opportunity to join the Global Customer Service of a cutting-edge network devices vendor that provides Tier1 network operator grade devices.
Handle 1st and 2nd level support cases professionally and independently via CRM, phone and email, provide excellent, dedicated and proactive support service, perform deep problem investigation into system logs and behaviour, provide technical guidance and solutions to the company's customers and partners, problem reproduction and lab simulations, working with higher tier support teams and travel to customer sites according to need. All while maintaining direct contact with key customers in the APAC region off-site and on-site to assure customer satisfaction and success. Serving mainly APAC customer but with opportunities to serve and travel globally.
Working in 9-hour shifts according to coverage needs mainly aimed to cover APAC and EMEA regions but may include other regions or Key Accounts. The position includes Weekend shifts and on-call duty as part of 24x7 global coverage
Exp - 5 - 10 Years
• At least 3-5 years hands-on experience with networking LAN/WAN environments, preferably with:
• ISPs, Telco's and Mobile Operators, Tier1/Tier2 networks.
• Mobile data/cable operators.
• Experience in 4G/5G Operator Core Networks, Understanding of call-flows
• Working knowledge of Radius, Diameter, DHCP, 3GPP, PCEF, PCRF, understanding protocol flow and sniffing.
• Strong hands-on working knowledge of TCP/IP networks, packet sniffing and traffic generation.
• Hands-on Experience in Linux system administration and operation (CentOS\RedHat preferred).
• Experienced in customer care working with CRM systems.
• Motivated and self-learner through hands-on experience and on the job learning.
• Able to work under pressure upholding strict SLA's.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to technologies and technical environments.
• Excellent human relations, service orientated and excellent team player.
• Excellent communicator written and spoken:
• Excellent English spoken and writing skills – a must.
• Ability to document technical information and knowledge sharing with global teams.
• Additional languages – an advantage.
• Graduate/Diploma of Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
· Knowledge in Shell/Perl scripting – an advantage.
· Knowledge in database SQL querying and database administration – an advantage.
· Proved experience in working directly in a T1 APAC customer - advantageShow all jobs...