Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced Project Manager to lead multiple projects within large mobile operators in Japan. MUST HAVE native-level Japanese and strong English.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of different Allot solutions within large mobile operators, working closely with the R&D team.
What you will do:
- Be the Company’s client representative for all matters relating to the implementation phase of projects
- Plan the project and accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards
- Be responsible for the project’s commitment to quality, including calling on specialists to assist in creating or assessing quality standards
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams within organization and where appropriate, external sub-contractors
- Assist in identifying and responding to sales opportunities
- Be courteous and polite in written and oral communication and be able to get ideas across in a non-confrontational manner in one-to-one situations, small groups, and before large audiences
What you should have:
- Four or more years of project management experience, managing complex implementation projects within large mobile operators, wire line operators or ISPs
- Extensive experience in customer-facing roles
- Excellent technical knowledge of IP networks, cellular topology
- Good understanding of Linux operating system
- Previous hand-on technical experience
- BSC (or higher) Engineering degree
- Fluent Japanese, high-level English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and self-organizational skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- "Can-do" attitude
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Discover the best solutions for your organization
You’re all set!
We look forward to meeting with you on Monday, June 28 @ 14:00 EST. The meeting details will be sent to your mail box in a few seconds.
For a deep dive into Allot’s SMB solutions, we’d like to offer you a free copy of our position paper
Security for SMBs: Threats and Opportunities on the Rise.