Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
A Technical Support Engineer to remotely support our Enterprise clients - this is an opportunity to join the Global Customer Services team of a cutting-edge network devices vendor that provides Tier1 network operator grade & Enterprise solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Handle 1st and 2nd level support cases professionally and independently via CRM, phone, and email
- Provide excellent, dedicated, and proactive support service
- Perform deep problem investigation into system logs and behavior
- Provide technical guidance and solutions to the company’s customers and partners, problem reproduction, and lab simulations
- Work with higher tier support teams and travel to customer sites according to need
- Maintain direct contact with key customers in the APAC region off-site and on-site to assure customer satisfaction and success
What you should have:
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with networking LAN/WAN environments - Routers, Switches, Firewalls, NMS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Radius, Diameter, DHCP, 3GPP, PCEF, PCRF, understanding protocol flow and sniffing
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of TCP/IP networks, packet-sniffing, and traffic generation
- Strong knowledge of Linux system administration and operation
- Experienced in customer care working with CRM systems
- Graduate/Diploma in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experience working with ISPs, mobile operators, cable operators - nice to have