Join Us at Allot
Job Description :
Who we are:
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a talented Technical Support Engineer to Handle 1st and 2nd support cases professionally and independently via CRM, phone, and email.
What you’ll do:
Provide excellent, dedicated, and proactive support service, perform deep problem investigation into system logs and behavior, provide technical guidance and solutions to the company's customers and partners, problem reproduction and lab simulations, working with higher tier support teams, and travel to customer sites according to need. All while maintaining direct contact with key customers in the APAC & LATAM regions off-site and on-site to assure customer satisfaction and success. Serving mainly LATAM customers but with opportunities to serve and travel globally.
- Working Monday-Friday 9 hour shifts with some coverage needs.
- Weekend shifts and on-call duty as part of global support coverage.
What you should have:
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience of Linux system administration operation– Mandatory.
- RT systems knowledge and understanding - advantage.
- Wide Security and Protection hands-on knowledge and understanding - Mandatory.
- Security audits knowledge and tools.
- Vulnerability scanning and closing.
- Strong knowledge with networking LAN/WAN environments, preferably with:
- ISPs, Telco's and Mobile Operators, Tier1/Tier2 networks.
- Mobile data/cable operators.
- Hands-on experience in networking LAN/WAN products such as Core Routers, Switches, Firewalls, NMS components, etc.
- Working knowledge of Radius, Diameter, DHCP, 3GPP, PCEF, PCRF, understanding protocol flow and sniffing.
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of TCP/IP networks, packet-sniffing, and traffic generation.
- Experienced in customer care working with CRM systems
- Motivated and self-learner through hands-on experience and on-the-go learning.
- Able to work under pressure upholding strict SLAs.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to technologies and technical environments.
- Excellent human relations, service orientated, and an excellent team player.
- Excellent communicator wrote and spoken:
- Good English is spoken and writing skills – a must.
- Additional languages – an advantage.
- Graduate/Diploma of Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in Shell/Perl scripting – an advantage.
- Knowledge in database SQL querying and database administration – an advantage.
- Proven experience in leading support teams - advantage.
- Hands-on experience in routing protocols like BGP, PBR, etc. – an advantage.
- Proved experience in working directly with T1 LATAM customers – advantage.