Allot Workshop: How to successfully integrate Policy Control and Real Time Charging?
Led by: Eyal Yaron, Director, Product Management, Allot Communications
Duration: 4 hours
Mobile Operators: Book your in-house workshop now!
What will this workshorp do for you?
By integrating granular traffic detection and analytics with usage and content-aware charging capabilities, operators can evolve their existing prepaid environments into next-generation networks and subscriber services.
Service providers that successfully deploy Policy Control and Real Time Charging can easily introduce new, personalised mobile charging models, such as service tiering, over-the-top (OTT) application-based pricing, on-demand bandwidth (turbo boost) for applications such as streaming video, and per-application, time-based pricing, AKA off-peak “happy hour”.
Allot’s pre-conference workshop will focus on practical solutions for those planning to integrate Policy Control and Real Time Charging. These sessions will focus on real-world deployments; lessons learnt and hands-on advice for anyone preparing to implement new pricing models.
Who will benefit from taking part?
Network Infrastructure Teams - what approaches are possible and how well they work
Network Executives – matching new traffic policies to users, applications and classes of services
Value Added Services Teams – moving to segment and priority based tariffs
Marketing & Product Management Personnel - looking to balance user demand with network requirements
- Policy and charging – inside view
- Charging over the top applications
- QoS Enforcement in mobile broadband
- Why not combine them? This is how it's done.
- Implementing 3GPP R11 based solution
- Traffic Detection Function (TDF ) and new Sd interface
- Benefits of using Sd over Gx
- Possible deployments, architecture consideration
- Hands-on practice: Use case implementation
- Using PCC building blocks
- Common use case flows 'how–to'
- Gx and Gy flows explained