June 26-27, 2012
America Square, London
Visit our booth or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting.
|As broadband traffic continues to surge, fueled by video and the introduction of tablets and smartphones, mobile broadband providers face a widening gap between traffic load and revenues. High CAPEX is required for network upgrades. |
Two immediate solutions to this problem are enabled through the monitoring, metering, and charging for subscriber consumption of over-the-top (OTT) applications and content.
- Creation of value through service deployment
- Employment of value-based business models
Expect 2 days of strategic and innovative presentations, panel discussions and interactive debate. Engage with the speaker panel and take advantage of networking opportunities that guarantee face to face discussions with decision makers across the whole industry. View the full agenda and speaker line-up here.
As a sponsor we could offer you an exclusive 25% discount. To register your delegate place click here. Alternatively call +44 (0)20 7017 5506. Remember to quote your VIP code I5K9H/ALL25. Operators receive an additional 30% dicount.
Attend our Pre-Conference Workshop, 25th June
Value-based charging models: Real-world deployments and lessons learnt
Led by: Michael Benattar, Product Manager, Allot Communications
- Traffic Trends – inside view on data traffic, applications and content over BB networks.
o What are you not seeing?
o Latest application trends and how to stay two steps ahead
- Value-based Charging/Billing – New directions on monetizing and personalizing
o Harnessing the value hidden inside
- Pushing the revenue curve into the black
o Creating value through service deployment
o Types of Services Being Deployed
- In the Field with Allot Communications
o Practical use cases and deployment scenarios
o How it’s all done
Day 1, June 26, 2:45 to 3:15 pm
Will mobile broadband & the operator ever be a profitable match made in heaven?
Jonathon Gordon, Director of Marketing, Allot Communications
Day 1, June 26, 12:30 to 1:15 pm
Panel discussion: Controlling the User’s Application Experience
- To what extent do applications threaten operators?
- The impact of taking an aggressive approach to OTT applications and application blocking
- What technology is needed to identify the OTT services which abuse networks?
- Distinguishing the advantages of creating an operator branded app experience and carrier billing for both the customer and carrier
Maarten van Deurzen, Manager, Mobile Pricing, KPN. Tommy Ljunggren, VP System Development (Mobility Services), TeliaSonera . Lee Epting, Content Services Director, Vodafone. Bjørn Borud, Chief Architect, Internet & Content Services, Telenor. Jonathon Gordon, Director of Marketing, Allot Communications.