As a product manager I constantly look at the market trends and identify customer needs. Leading the product lifecycle from strategic planning to go to market activities, I work closely with multidisciplinary teams to ensure its successful delivery.Maya Canetti Senior Product Manager, PM
With Allot I am able to be myself, there aren’t many companies that understand that the people make all the difference.Lior Derry Regional Sales Manager, International Sales
During my time at Allot Communications I have been given the tools to grow professionally and personally. I am very happy to belong to such a great team.Julian Sierra Sales Manager
At Allot I am fortunate enough to receive excellent mentoring from a professional team who are both warm and welcoming. Together we overcome challenges from the very first day.Michal Rapaport Data Plane Software Engineer
As a young software engineer at Allot I get the opportunity to learn alot and to be mentored by an amazing group of colleagues and outstanding team leaders. Today, after more than four years in the Embedded group I’m still learning a lot every day and with an admirable freedom of creativity and a super productive environment, me and my team can implement our expertise to overcome any challenge.Lior Plat Software Engineer
We understand that our most important asset is the people who comprise our company. Our success is based upon the unique talents, commitment and professionalism of our teams and team members. Our success is based on our commitment to lead the market in ease-of-use, price/performance, scalability, and customer support. By listening to customers, employees, partners and industry analysts, we are able to offer the products, services and worldwide support programs that today’s market demands. Our award-winning products are sold by a dedicated sales team, as well as a global team of partners, trained service integrators, and distributors. They are deployed in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications (carrier and broadband, wireless, cable, and satellite service providers), education, banking, manufacturing, retail, and transportation.
Acting as the as highest level of escalation for technical issues to "Global Support Services" department.
Responsible of providing enhanced level of technical support, distribute knowledge to Regional Service Centers, involvement with new products and SW releases.
In this role, the Engineer will gain insight to detailed functionality of various Allot's products, introduction to wide customer's environment, work directly with RnD/Product Managers, involvement with product's life cycle.
- Acting as a highest escalation point for pre-sale and support entities
- Work closely with RnD, deep technical involvement with new products/features
- Internal organization knowledge transfer, creation or updates tech notes which includes solutions to common problems & technical tips
- Debugging complex networking/system problems. Provide both technical remedy follow by status management till final resolution.
- Working on a post-sale production environment, supporting new implementations as escalation level
- Working closely across Allot's multiple divisions (Product Management/ R&D) on new features, software versions and problems resolution.
- Working with the latest networking/technology in complicated/multi-vendor environments.
- Delivering training sessions remotely and on-site
- Deep knowledge of networking LAN/WAN environments, TCP/IP stack structure, ISPs, Telcos and Mobile Operators Tier1/Tier2 related networks –
- Proven experience working in Linux and bash shell environment – Must.
- At least 4 years hands-on experience with networking LAN/WAN products and environments (routers, switches, FWs, network management systems, load balancers, remote accesses devices, etc.)
- Very strong Problem-Solving skills and ability to determine root-cause
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking for providing immediate workaround for urgent issues.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Ability to document technical information
- Excellent communication skills and service orientation
- Knowledge with virtualization solutions – a strong advantage
- Knowledge with Billing solution and related protocols (RADIUS, Diameter etc.) – a strong advantage
- Knowledge of programming (Python, Bash scripts) – a strong advantage
- Certification such as CCNA, CCIE, DBA – an advantage
- Experience with network testing devices (e.g. Ixia, Smartbits) – an advantage
- Graduate of Computer Science/Engineering – an advantage
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills - an advantage
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Motivated self-learner through hands on experience
- Occasionally travelling on-site