Allot Support Plans
As the industry’s leading provider of advanced traffic management technologies, Allot Communications is committed to delivering the state-of-the-art in software features, ease-of-use enhancements and application/protocol recognition. Our engineers work continuously to refine our products and to stay abreast of new applications and protocols as they emerge. When you invest in a Maintenance & Support Plan for your Allot products, you can rest assured that your products and your network will perform at peak efficiency. With a Maintenance & Support Plan, you receive:
- Unlimited, fast and friendly phone and email support from our worldwide support team of seasoned networking experts
- Access to Web-based eCRM, self-service and knowledge base systems
- Hardware warranty (subject to RMA)
- Free, regular software updates via Web download
- Regular, downloadable updates of new application and protocol signatures
- Regular updates of technical information
Maintenance, Support and Warranty Products
Gold Support Plan - NetEnforcer Products
|12-month hardware warranty with expedited product replacement; software updates including major upgrades; 24-hour worldwide Hotline/Web/email priority backup to reseller/distributor support with maximum 4-hour response time; access to Knowledge Base.
|Platinum Support Plan - NetEnforcer Products
||36-month hardware warranty with expedited product replacement; software updates including major upgrades; 24-hour worldwide Hotline/Web/email priority backup to reseller/distributor support with maximum 4-hour response time; access to Knowledge Base.
- There is a 100% surcharge if you purchase a support plan after product purchase or after your current support plan has expired.
- "List price" for support plans includes the price of the purchased Allot product with all add-on software.
Return/Repair Policy for Out-of-Warranty Products
In order to repair a product that is not covered by a valid maintenance and support contract, you must purchase a maintenance and support contract with (whole) 12-month renewals that cover the period from the last day the product was still under warranty. Renewal surcharges apply.
A faulty unit may be returned if it is under a valid Support Plan and has received authorization from Allot with an RMA number and form. A replacement unit will be shipped from Allot within 5 business days of receipt of the faulty unit at Allot. For products covered by the Gold/Platinum programs, a replacement unit will be shipped from Allot within 3 business days of approval of the RMA by Allot. Replacement units may be new or refurbished.
Allot Protocol Updates
Allot Protocol Update
Allot’s advanced DPI technology identifies a broad spectrum of network applications and their clients. Make sure that you are using Allot’s most up-to-date signature library to identify the applications and protocols running on your network. How? Simply download the latest Allot Protocol Pack and let NetXplorer Server install it on your NetEnforcer devices.
Use one of these two easy methods to install the latest Protocol Pack:
For NetXplorer Server connected to the Internet: Install the Protocol Pack directly from the NetXplorer Tools menu
For NetXplorer Server not connected to the Internet: Download the latest Protocol Pack to your NetXplorer Server, and it will install the Protocol Pack automatically
What You Get
- Allot Protocol Update automates the process for installing protocol and application updates on on Allot NetEnforcer devices (versions X8.1.0 and higher)
- Allot Protocol Packs, developed by Allot’s DPI team, are released regularly and contain support for new applications as well as enhancements for existing protocols and applications. Download the Protocol Pack Release Notes
- The complete list of Applications & Protocols Supported by Allot DPI is published in Allot’s online Resource Center. Download the document . (Note: document download requires registration to the Resource Center)