The power to optimize, monetize and personalize fixed and mobile broadband services
Allot Service Gateway Sigma E is Allot's newest series of carrier-grade, highly scalable DPI-based platforms for broadband optimization and revenue generation in fixed and mobile networks. It provides built in compatibility with 3G, 4G/LTE and converged network environments.
Powered by DART, this new series of Allot Service Gateways combines granular traffic detection and reporting, real-time policy control and online/offline charging with an ever-growing variety of value-added network and subscriber services that are purposely designed to be deployed in the platform to lower costs and improve service performance.
These modular and flexible platforms support up to 8 million subscribers and process Internet traffic at speeds of up to 160 Gbps. Clustered configurations can scale to 1 Terabit/sec of aggregate throughput.
Control costs through efficient traffic management
- Increase profitability with fully integrated network and subscriber services
- Generate revenue from OTT services through intelligent online charging
- Ensure QoE for all services, including over-the-top
- Leverage actionable network intelligence from traffic statistics per application, subscriber, content, and network location
- Reduce deployment complexity and time-to-market with a high-capacity, single-chassis services platform
- Protect investment in infrastructure and pay as you grow with an open, modular, standards-based solution
Want to learn more?
Contact us or call the Allot sales office nearest you.
Allot Service Gateway Sigma
Allot Service Gateway Sigma expands the options for wireline and mobile broadband service providers to differentiate their service offering and to meet the ever growing demand for personalized service plans with reliable quality of experience.
Read Tolly's independent evaluation of Allot Service Gateway Sigma Performance
- Up to 8 10GE interfaces
- Up to 16 x 1GE interfaces
- Scales to 60Gbps throughput
- Clustered configurations scale to 360Gbps throughput
- Granular traffic visibility (per application, subscriber, network topology)
- Dynamic policy control
- Fair use traffic management
- Asymmetric traffic control
- Service Provisioning
- Intelligent traffic steering to value-added network & subscriber services
- Supports millions of subscribers
- Modular 14 slot chassis configuration (13U 19”)
- Open architecture with standard interfaces, protocols, APIs
- Interoperability with mobile 3G/4G online policy and charging functions using Diameter Gx, Gy and Gz interfaces
- Carrier-class availability and resilience