Centralized Visibility and Management of all Network Traffic
Allot NetXplorer is the scalable management system for Allot devices, platforms, and value added services. It supplies vital network intelligence that enables network operators to understand how their bandwidth resources are being consumed by applications and users on the network, and to define traffic management policies that link service and performance parameters to business goals and to user expectations. The system provides centralized visibility that is accessible to multiple clients and is designed to manage widely dispersed network infrastructure.
Enhanced Network Visibility and Powerful Policy Control
Allot NetXplorer provides unsurpassed visibility for proactive troubleshooting and traffic trend analysis to assist with capacity and service planning. Real-time and long-term reporting tools provide multi-dimensional views of application traffic, subscriber traffic, value-added service traffic, mobile traffic (cell, device, roaming) and HTTP traffic. A full set of reusable service catalogs and provisioning tools make it easy to build customized Quality of Service (QoS) policies and to define online and offline charging policies (in collaboration with Allot SMP).
With Allot NetXplorer you can:
- Obtain an accurate picture of real-time network usage
- Gain valuable insight into usage trends
- Create customized QoS policies and define online and offline charging policies
- Get immediate feedback on the effects of new enforcement and charging policy
- Identify and resolve problems quickly, automatically
- Manage network-wide activity with fewer personnel
- Use one GUI to manage policy across disparate access networks
Contact email@example.com to learn how Allot NetXplorer is helping service providers make informed business decisions.