Allot NetEnforcer Bandwidth Management Devices
Optimize WAN/Broadband Service Performance and Profitability
Allot NetEnforcer bandwidth management
devices provide the granular visibility and policy enforcement
that network operators need to optimize the delivery, performance and profitability of WAN and broadband services. NetEnforcer devices are deployed in thousands of installations the world over, where they monitor, identify, classify, prioritize, and shape, network traffic per application and per user. Through real-time monitoring, policy enforcement, and traffic steering to added-value services, these flexible devices allow enterprises and service providers to control bandwidth utilization and costs while protecting and enhancing service quality for all network users.
With throughput ranging from 10Mbps to 8Gbps Allot NetEnforcer devices are designed to suit the requirements of a wide range of IP-based networks.
- Gain full visibility of application, subscriber, and network topology traffic
- Control costs by managing bandwidth congestion and fair use
- Enhance the user experience, including over-the-top applications
- Increase ARPU through service tiering and quota management
- Protect your business with real-time reporting and troubleshooting
- Prioritize VoIP and other real-time, business-critical applications
Want to learn more? Contact us or call the Allot sales office nearest you.
Allot NetEnforcer Series
Allot NetEnforcer AC-1400
- 8 x 1GE ports for network connectivity
- 4 x 1GE ports for connectivity to external service systems
- Scalable throughput ranging from 45Mbps to 1Gbps full duplex
- Real-time monitoring and QoS policy enforcement for up to 4 million concurrent IP flows
- Traffic steering
- Powered by Allot’s Dynamic Actionable Recognition Technology (DART)
- DART's extensive signature library accurately identifies hundreds of Internet applications and protocols, including P2P, VoIP, video, streaming, gaming, instant messaging, web and business applications
- Automated, web-based update of protocol/signature library
- Proactive alarms
- Fail-safe performance with external bypass
- Centralized Allot NetXplorer management
- Full Integration with network & subscriber services
Want to learn more?
Contact us or call the Allot sales office nearest you.