Application-aware Policy Control & Charging
Monetizing the customer experience is the key to mobile broadband profitability. Allot ChargeSmart (a licensed component of Allot SMP) together with Allot Service Gateway provides an integrated focal point in mobile data networks for the implementation of innovative charging models that reflect the true value of your service to subscribers and content providers.
Real-time Usage Metering per Session, per Application
Via standard 3GPP interfaces (Gx, Sd, Gy, Gz), Allot ChargeSmart integrates seamlessly in the mobile operator’s PCC ecosystem, where it facilitates real-time, pay-for-use charging based on subscriber consumption of data and OTT applications per volume and time. Allot identifies more OTT applications than any other solution on the market and communicates this valuable data available to policy (PCRF) and charging systems (OCS, OFCS) in the carrier network. While Online Charging Systems perform rating and charging functions, Allot ChargeSmart meters the traffic, enforces policy actions, and exports usage statistics to analytics systems.
With Allot ChargeSmart you can:
- Implement real-time, usage-based charging schemes in mobile networks.
- Support essential use cases for usage-based charging, including zero-rating, out-of-credit session handling, Prepaid top-up, and dual metering of time and volume.
- Leverage application-aware metering and reporting to enable revenue-sharing agreements with OTT application vendors.
- Export subscriber-, application-, and session-based CDRs to BI systems for user behavior analysis
- Manage QoS, charging and cell congestion policy from a single focal point
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the value-based charging solutions you can deploy with Allot SMP.